Did you miss the online brokerage days? Don't worry!
The brokerage system remains open to book scheduled & ad hoc meetings until 19th of November 2021
Register and find your partners any time!
WANT TO STILL MANAGE MORE MEETINGS?
This year, we have great news: sending and accepting meeting requests will still be possible also after the event! This means that you will be able to send and accept meeting requests until almost the last minute. However, in order to avoid any last minute confusion, from now on, meetings will not be accepted automatically. You have to actively respond to the meeting request and accept the meeting, by selecting a preferrable time slot, indicating exactly when you would like the meeting will take place.
How to schedule meetings manually?
- Go to Participants menu or the Marketplace menu, at the top of the page.
- Browse through the participants or the Marketplace entries. Use the filter options to find appropriate meeting partners. You can filter participants by country, organization type or business fields or search by their names. In the Marketplace menu you can search by opportunities. Only the participants who selected common matchmaking sessions will be shown as available to you. The number of meetings you can request, accepted requests and open requests will be displayed at the top of the page.
- Click on View profile to see the complete participant profile or the Marketplace entries. You will have the participant's information here.
- Send a meeting request via the Request Meeting button. You can add a message in order to introduce yourself.
- The meeting will have the 'Request sent - Waiting for response' status until the moment when the invited participant will accept it and choose its time slot.
Meetings will only be visible in the Agenda after they are accepted.
WANT TO RESCHEDULE A MEETING?
In order to reschedule a meeting, you need to cancel and request it again.
- Go to the Meeting's menu at the top of the page.
- Choose the meeting you want to reschedule from the list of meetings and click on it.
- Cancel the meeting by clicking on Cancel meeting.
- Click on Book meeting.
- Send your meeting request again by clicking on Send request and adding an optional message.
If the participant is marked as 'not available', please contact the event organiser, as the booking phase might be closed.
WHAT IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND SOME OF THE SCHEDULED MEETINGS?
Check your meeting schedule by clicking on "Meetings" at the top menu, once you have logged. In case you cannot attend some of your meetings, please cancel them beforehand. This is a kind of polite behaviour as your meeting partners will be informed about your absence and they do not have waste their time waiting for a person who doesn’t show up.
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure you use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browser, we have some display issues with Internet Explorer. Note: Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the b2match Mobile App
- Check your audio quality, we highly recommend using a headset
- Use a good webcam to improve the image quality
- Click on your meetings, to do a camera/microphone test
- Avoid connecting via your phone and use a reliable high-speed WIFI connection
- Consider cutting your video, in case of broadband issues
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call feature of your browser. You should be able to see yourself
On the day of the online event
- CHECK AGENDA: the latest version of your meeting agenda and prepare for your meetings. Accept/decline pending meeting requests promptly. Be sure to double check your time zone setting.
- BE EARLY: be online at least 5-10 minutes before your meetings start
- RESPECT other participants' time and show up to all your meetings, or cancel them well in advance.
- START MEETING: Press the START BUTTON in your profile to start your scheduled meeting.
- END MEETING: Close your Video Call meeting in time. Please leave the call in time as you or your meeting partner can have a subsequent meeting right after. A watch indicates the remaing meeting time.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way,the other participant will be notified.
1st Horizon Europe Cluster 3 Information Day and Brokerage Event - ONLINE
The event is organized by the Network of Security National Contact Points – SEREN4, in close cooperation with the European Commission and the Research Executive Agency; it will be the first official info day on cluster 3 and participants will have the chance to know everything on the first Civil Security for Society calls that will open in June 2021.
This international information-day event will highlight research topics covered within the first calls for proposals in Cluster 3. Participants will also have the possibility to join a matchmaking event dedicated to the topics of the 2021 Cluster 3 calls for proposals. The matchmaking event will give participants the opportunity to join pre-arranged meetings with other participants in order to identify possible collaborators and to facilitate the setup of Horizon Europe project consortia. Call topics included in the matchmaking system come from draft version of Cluster 3 Work Programme and are subject to potential change until the official call publication.
Researchers, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders actively looking for project partners, can submit their project ideas for a flash presentation, that will be displayed in advance of the event, for the benefit of bilateral meetings.
The first Horizon Europe "Civil Security for Society" calls offer new research funding opportunities to research institutions, universities, industries, SMEs, civil society organizations and other security stakeholders. Participation in the event is free of charge.
Follow the event in Streaming on YouTube or click on "Live Stage" on top of this page!
Streaming link for 30th June 2021:
Streaming link for the "Frontex session", 1st July 2021:
- Better protect the EU and its citizens against Crime and Terrorism
- Effective management of EU external borders
- Resilient Infrastructure
- Increased Cybersecurity
- Disaster-Resilient Society for Europe
- Strengthened Security Research and Innovation
The informative sessions foreseen for the info day of 30th June will be hosted on Webex while the brokerage event will be organised directly through the B2Match system.
This means you will be able to have your face-to-face meetings from wherever you are currently working. All you need to have is laptop/computer with stable internet connection, microphone/headset (mandatory) and web camera (not mandatory). From organizational point of view:
- a tutorial on how to run online meetings is available on our website, please check the "How it works" and "FAQ" sections for more information.
- you also need to update your time zone with your own time zone, otherwise all meeting hours will be displayed in the event's time zone
Why to participate
- Information about the calls
- Networking opportunities
- Presentation of your project idea possibilites
- Answers to your questions linked to call areas
- Details on the legal and procedural condition
This event is jointly organized by DG HOME, REA and SEREN4.