1st Horizon Europe Cluster 3 Information Day and Brokerage Event - ONLINE
The event is organized by the Network of Security National Contact Points – SEREN4, in close cooperation with the European Commission and the Research Executive Agency; it will be the first official info day on cluster 3 and participants will have the chance to know everything on the first Civil Security for Society calls that will open in June 2021.
This international information-day event will highlight research topics covered within the first calls for proposals in Cluster 3. Participants will also have the possibility to join a matchmaking event dedicated to the topics of the 2021 Cluster 3 calls for proposals. The matchmaking event will give participants the opportunity to join pre-arranged meetings with other participants in order to identify possible collaborators and to facilitate the setup of Horizon Europe project consortia. Call topics included in the matchmaking system come from draft version of Cluster 3 Work Programme and are subject to potential change until the official call publication.
Researchers, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders actively looking for project partners, can submit their project ideas for a flash presentation, that will be displayed in advance of the event, for the benefit of bilateral meetings.
The first Horizon Europe "Civil Security for Society" calls offer new research funding opportunities to research institutions, universities, industries, SMEs, civil society organizations and other security stakeholders. Participation in the event is free of charge.
- Better protect the EU and its citizens against Crime and Terrorism
- Effective management of EU external borders
- Resilient Infrastructure
- Increased Cybersecurity
- Disaster-Resilient Society for Europe
- Strengthened Security Research and Innovation
The informative sessions foreseen for the info day of 30th June will be hosted on Webex while the brokerage event will be organised directly through the B2Match system.
This means you will be able to have your face-to-face meetings from wherever you are currently working. All you need to have is laptop/computer with stable internet connection, microphone/headset (mandatory) and web camera (not mandatory). From organizational point of view:
- a tutorial on how to run online meetings is available on our website, please check the "How it works" and "FAQ" sections for more information.
- you also need to update your time zone with your own time zone, otherwise all meeting hours will be displayed in the event's time zone
Why to participate
- Information about the calls
- Networking opportunities
- Presentation of your project idea possibilites
- Answers to your questions linked to call areas
- Details on the legal and procedural condition
This event is jointly organized by DG HOME, REA and SEREN4.